If you want look great in your wedding dress, why not lose a little bit of weight and look radiant through Paleo Diet?
The health benefits are nmerous on this eating plan, and one of these is sustained weight loss. This is achieved through eating the stuff that our ancestors used to graze on. This included nuts, meat, fish, fruit and vegetables. Here is a full paleo grocery list:
The plaeo eating plan is easy to follow. Here are a few tips to help with the transition. The weight loss can be achieved quickly, but you would want to give it 8-weeks or so before your wedding day.
Here are 15 tips to consider:
1. Never go shopping hungry.
2. Never go shopping with hungry kids.
3. Get to know your butcher. Ask him questions. Where’d the meat come from?
4. Buy at least one different type of vegetable for each day of the week.
5. Prepare your favorite meals without the non-paleo aspects – steak and kidney pie without the pie, for example
6. Don’t walk down the candy aisle. Does well with number 1 on the list.
7. Buy a slow cooker.
8. Prepare food early in the day when your blood sugar is stable. It also cuts down on the need to think about food during the day and gives you an emotional boost knowing that a large part of your daily chore is done.
9. Choose one meal to paleo-ize at a time. I started with dinner.
10. Do what you can with what you have. If you can’t afford grass-fed beef, eat corn-fed. Nothing organic available? Eat the fruit anyway. Just scrub it well first.
11. Tuck non-paleo food out of sight so you don’t see it every time you open a cupboard or enter the pantry. Make it difficult to get to
12. Plan your day the night before. Allow your subconscious to work on it overnight.
Eating & Drinking
13. Watch your caffeine intake and observe how it affects you.
14. Make it a rule to not drink sugary drinks. Even ones with artificial sweeteners
15. Use sports top water bottles and carry them with you always. They are the easiest to transport and drink from. Swig from them throughout the day.
Follow the above to get those health benefits that your body is craving for. Read here about Paleo for athletes and celebrities. These folks have used this plan to great effect, so it is also great for you.